The Province of British Columbia has launched the British Columbia Graduate Scholarship Award. This is a $15,000, one-time only, award offered to graduate students who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents, in any field of study.
Please see below to determine your eligibility:
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- PhD student who has achieved candidacy (successfully defended the research proposal, candidacy documentation submitted to RHSC graduate secretary)
- Full-time student
- Not holding more than $22,000/annum in scholarship funding. GSI and teaching assistant salary do not count toward this calculation.
To apply, please submit the following, as one pdf, to Cassandra at firstname.lastname@example.org. The complete application must include:
- A Tri-Agency Academic Common CV – NOT the draft version. The CV must include all sources of scholarship, fellowship, student stipends from grants or donors, or graduate research assistantships)
- UBC unofficial transcript
- 500 word personal statement which outlines to the Awards Committee why you should be the recipient of this award.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: JUNE 15, 2022
NOTICE OF AWARD: JUNE 30, 2022