Awards season has begun, and there are multiple funding opportunities available for students. Please note that the following are some of the major awards and scholarships available in the early fall semester, however students are encouraged to seek other opportunities that may be more specific to their studies on the UBC G+PS Awards Opportunities page.
The following are organized by due date and basic details can be found on the RHSC Awards & Funding Page.
- Vanier Award (PhD Students): due on September 1, 2022
- CGS-D Awards, also known as Tri-Agency or Tri-Council or NSERC, SSHRC, and CIHR competitions (PhD Students): due on September 13, 2022
- Affiliated Fellowships Doctoral (PhD Students): due on September 13, 2022
- RHSC Internal Awards including the Margaret Hood Scholarship (MSc and PhD Students): due on October 21, 2022
- Killam Postdoctoral Awards (Postdocs): due on October 21, 2022
Any questions can be directed to the Program Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.